The Center for Intelligence against Terrorism and Organized Crime (CITCO) of the Ministry of Interior regulates, controls and establishes obligations in the placing of precursor substances of explosives, drugs and chemical weapons into the market.
- Law 4/2009, June 15, on the control of drug precursors.
- Royal Decree 129/2017, February 24, approving the Regulation of Control of Drug Precursors.
- Regulation (EC) 273/2004, February 11, of the European Parliament and Council on drug precursors (consolidated version).
- Council Regulation (EC) 111/2005, December 22, establishing rules for the surveillance of drug precursor trade between the Union and other countries (consolidated version).
- Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/1011, April 24, 2015, by the Commission which completes the Regulation (EC) No.273 / 2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council on drug precursors and Council Regulation (EC) No 111/2005 which establishes rules for the surveillance of the trade in drug precursors between the Union and other countries and repeals Commission Regulation (EC) No 1277/2005 (consolidated version).
- Economic operators and end users have certain obligations in relation to drugs with chemical precursors; regulations in effect in this field, process for registration and licensing with their respective instructions for completion.
Note that the Point of Contact for the communication of suspicious transactions, thefts and disappearances of these substances is unique on a national level:
Intelligence Center for Counter-Terrorism and Organized Crime
91 537 27 66/33 (permanent attention 24/7)